Cairo, 16 Jumadil Awwal 1434/28 Maret 2013 (MINA) – Regular Guidance Bureau of Egyptian Brotherhood meeting Wednesday (27/3) discussed various important issues including the aftermath of the Moqattam massacre and activation of the newly registered Muslim Brotherhood Society.
The Muslim Brotherhood Guidance Bureau, in its regular meeting Wednesday, discussed the latest developments in the Egyptian political arena, especially in the wake of the crimes committed by saboteurs and provocateurs in the vicinity of the Brotherhood’s headquarters last Friday.
Yasser Mehrez, the Brotherhood’s media spokesman, said, “The Guidance Bureau meeting will discuss the legal follow-up of the formal complaints submitted to Justice Talaat Abdullah, the Egyptian Public Prosecutor, regarding the Friday massacre, which caused the injury of nearly 200 Brotherhood members.
“The meeting will also discuss the judicial ruling on disbanding the group and significance thereof, as well as steps towards activating the Muslim Brotherhood Society, officially registered under number 644 for the year 2013,” according to statement in the Freedom and Justice Party (FJP)’s official web as monitored by Mi’raj News Agency (MINA).
Moreover, Mehrez said, the meeting will further discuss the Brotherhood’s nationwide ‘Together We Build Egypt’ community rejuvenation campaign developments and achievements on the ground, and implementation of three new main projects, in addition to a number of other issues pertaining to the group and its internal departments and sections.
Clashes erupted Friday (22/3) between Brotherhood members and opponents demonstrating near the Brotherhood Guidance Bureau’s headquarters in Moqattam. More than 200 people sustained injuries.
Previously, the minority political groups, Morsy’s opponents, called for protests on Friday at the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)