Jakarta, MINA – Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) expressed gratitude and appreciation for the reconciliation initiative taken by Hamas leader, Ismail Haniyah, who handed over his rule in Gaza to merge with the government led by President Mahmoud Abbas.
Related to the reconciliation efforts among various parties in Palestine, especially Hamas and Fatah, we stated the following statement:
- Reconciliation in any forms to achieve unity in Palestine should not be based on the political interests, but rather on the motivation of aqidah and carrying out religious duties by the command of Allah, as it is in the Qur’an surah Ali Imran [ 3] 103;”And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you – when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.”
- The unity of all Palestinians is the key to solve the whole problems that have been faced and will lead the Palestinians to the triumph and victory nowadays and the Day After. As the Word of God Q.S. Ash-Shaff : 4,”He knows what is within the heavens and earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.” and Q.S. Al-Anfal : 73),”And those who disbelieved are allies of one another. If you do not do so, there will be fitnah on earth and great corruption.
- The bigger thing for the Palestinians and Muslims all around the world is the liberation of the Aqsa Mosque as one of the three most important Islamic holy sites. The unity of Palestine will increase the world’s optimism that the Aqsa Mosque will be restored to the Muslim’s bosom.
- The agenda of reconciliation in Palestine must be carried out thoroughly and immediately even though there are still unperfect things. With the determination to unite under the aqidah and the spirit of ukhuwah then all the difficulties can be overcome when each parties are able to prioritize the common interest and and refrain from prioritizing the interests of each group.
- Along the process of reconciliation, it is necessary to watch out for possible disturbance from those who hate the peace in Palestine and the Middle East.
Finally we pray that all these good processes are blessed by Allah ￼ so that they can realize the independence of Palestine and the liberation of the Aqsa Mosque.
Those are the statement of Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah).
الحمد لله, ايّاك نعبد وإيّاك نستعين
الله اكبر ولله الحمد
Jakarta, 24 Muharram 1439 H/14 October 2017 M.
Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)